I couldn’t get inspired this week, even tho it was the final week. The loose ends from the weekend kept haunting me – and they aren’t even my loose ends!
- Tuesday – 11875 steps or 6.7k
- Wednesday – 8765 steps or 4.8k
- Thursday – 13848 steps or 7.5k
- Friday – 9772 steps or 5.3K
- Saturday – 8361 steps or 4k
- Sunday – 9089 steps or 4.1k
- Monday – 11594 steps or 6.1k
- Tuesday – 13440 steps or 7.4k
As a group we raised $170 of our $200 target (HERE) , and personally I walked 303,771 steps or 192.4k. That meant I averaged over 10k steps a day.
Next challenge is to keep up the daily walks!
Sarah & I are into the final week of Steptember. Neither of us hit the goal consistently this week.
- Tuesday – 10005 steps or 5.5k
- Wednesday – 15693 steps or 8.9k (I went for two walks)
- Thursday – 11474 steps or 6.3k
- Friday – 6920 steps or 3.3K
- Saturday – 8332 steps or 4k
- Sunday – 7005 steps or 3.3k
- Monday – 9677 steps or 5.3k
So far, I’ve walked 207390 steps or 131.4k. I am now noticing a little shape change which is incentive to continue this on into the next month 🙂
As a team, we’re nearly at that magic $200 mark. Just a little more to go! http://bit.ly/1JuNI9k
It’s been a week of huge self-imposed pressure – LEARN TO SAY NO, PAULA!! – but I feel hugely rewarded.
- walking every day has increased my overall energy levels and I am more patient with the family. Am not noticing that clothes fit better yet. Hopefully that comes soon!
- the team I am managing won 28-4 – I may have mentioned that already. If so, I’m not at all sorry to repeat it. Only the one problem parent & that’s rudeness. I can cope with that.
- I finished Andie’s RR piece, the Gingerbread House from Shannon Wasilieff. She’s beading later so it is being posted to the next person today. Only 6 weeks late! I may eventually get over that.
- I made a decent start on Keely’s piece, which is oh-so-cute. I expect to have that away by next Friday as no beading is required here either.
- The posts are up on the Facebook group to remind the Ornament Exchange and Round Robin stitchers to post. Phew!
cheery cherry blossoms
Keely’s choice; Angels from XS Crazy 2012
Well, given that the average office worker hits about 3000 steps a day, I’m nailing it. However I’m not quite at 10K a day yet.
Wednesday – 6121 steps or 2.9km
Thursday – 7547 steps or 7.2km
Friday – 14564 steps or 7.9km
Saturday – 10470 steps or 5.3km
Sunday – 17421 steps or 9.5km
Monday (yesterday, back in the office) – 9584 steps or 5.1km
Sarah & I have plotted out some longer lunchtime walks for this week & I’m looking at taking a photo of something that catches my eye every day. A good Project Life mini theme album! Yesterday we saw this:
and if you wish to donate or sponsor me, click here. NZ peeps, you’ll get a tax cert for next year’s refund. I’m very grateful for any donation, no matter how small. Email me your receipt confirmation and you’ll get a individual Christmas ornie too 🙂