It’s been a week of huge self-imposed pressure – LEARN TO SAY NO, PAULA!! – but I feel hugely rewarded.
- walking every day has increased my overall energy levels and I am more patient with the family. Am not noticing that clothes fit better yet. Hopefully that comes soon!
- the team I am managing won 28-4 – I may have mentioned that already. If so, I’m not at all sorry to repeat it. Only the one problem parent & that’s rudeness. I can cope with that.
- I finished Andie’s RR piece, the Gingerbread House from Shannon Wasilieff. She’s beading later so it is being posted to the next person today. Only 6 weeks late! I may eventually get over that.
- I made a decent start on Keely’s piece, which is oh-so-cute. I expect to have that away by next Friday as no beading is required here either.
- The posts are up on the Facebook group to remind the Ornament Exchange and Round Robin stitchers to post. Phew!
3 thoughts on “WIP Wednesday”
Good weeks make it harder to say no! /but it does get easier after a while, you just need some practice 🙂
Sounds like a very productive week. The stitching looks wonderful!
Wow! You’ve been productive!!! 🙂