Just to recap, the October goals were:
- Print out the last 10 days before Christmas & journal to complete my December Daily for 2014 NOPE
- Complete my portion on Keely’s RR (Christmas Angels) – this is the one that Z didn’t even open FINISHED & POSTED
- Complete my portion on Lisa’s RR (Tattie Teddy) FINISHED & POSTED
- Complete my portion on April’s RR (Mira – my pick of one that speaks to me, & I’m thinking a reverse Provence Roses will fit well) FINISHED & POSTED
- Complete my portion on Kathryn’s RR (flower LOVE letters) FINISHED & POSTED
- And if all that’s done, make a start to Raven Queen NOPE
I did make a new start with Roses of Provence, but I hated the uneven weave of the linen. So I’m frogging that and will sell/swap the fabric & get something else. November’s goals are:
- Complete my portion on Lenna’s RR (which hasn’t even arrived as yet)
- Stitch the Austen bookmark for Jenna
- Stitch the Mysteries bookmark for KerryCan (I hope you like Sherlock, as I thought the Cloudsfactory type was cute)
- Finish the arms of Persephone and back-stitch from the face down
- Stitch a couple of Christmas ornaments including a “do not open” for my office door
- Make Mase a couple of pairs of boxers for summer jammie pants
- Send off the overseas Christmas cards – already addressed most so just have to write notes!
If you want to be on my Christmas card list, send me an email with your physical addy to paulainauckland(AT)gmail(DOT)com before mid-November & I’ll do my best.