I have trouble accepting awards but THANK YOU to Mindy from https://mindysneedleworkmania.wordpress.com/ for thinking of me. Nice to know someone considers me Versatile!
The rules are:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Seven facts about me:
- I have Rugby League qualifications in team coaching, management & refereeing.
- I desperately want another Shetland Sheepdog, but I promised Si I wouldn’t buy one. So someone, please give me one!
- That phobia Si has about household pets dying is annoying me more and more every year. I think sometimes I will pop & come home with something other than a fish. Z has told me to divorce his father so we can get a pet!
- I think about the worst case scenario before I start something.
- Despite that, I don’t have an emergency supplies kit in case of an earthquake or whatever. I do have a first aid kit in the car tho.
- I am a book slut and will try nearly any genre/author at least once.
- Walking or swimming is my favourite form of exercise. I snigger on the inside every time I see someone on a Katy Perry, as Si calls the eliptical…
I won’t be nominating any other blogs (so no pressure, peeps) but if you want to let me know your Seven Things, I’d love to read them!
3 thoughts on “On Awards”
Thanks for taking part. 🙂 Swimming is the best, and I can’t do the eliptical. I’m always afraid I’m going to fall off.
Lovely reading about your 7 facts. I’m a book slut as well (I really want to read more historical fiction/fantasy if you know any good ones?) so you’re in good company!