- a clean tin (mine measures 5.8 x 9cm)
- strip of paper – I’ve used a 8.5cm wide strip of Bazzill. I then measured and concertina foldered this at 5cm spacing, with one space being slightly larger than the others – this gives 10 spaces for phots/journalling and one for the title (I chose to use the largest). I’ve inked this (Versa color 174 charcoal), punch a hole in the centre of the largest sheet and instead of ribbon, I’ve used twine as the pull tab. I also used the corner rounder on the pages, as the edges of the tin are rounded.
- photos – here I chose 13 random ones from some of the places we’ve been as a family so far this year.
- Rub-ons – using from the stash Making Memories Heidi
- Pen – a plain black Zig marker
- Glue – I just used plain PVA that was in the boys stash and to decorate the lid simply, a Pebbles, Inc sticker that’s been in my stash for a few years too.
I have seen some other altered tins that are highly decorated on the outside but that’s just not my thing. I have been thinking about how I could alter some other tins – maybe tags in one of those mint tins with the hinged lids? I can see myself buying Fisherman’s Friends and tipping out the contents…