I’m feeling so so grateful right now. Here are some things I love this week:
- The doctor & physio are on the same wavelength & ACC has approved the claim. I have a referral to a hand specialist already!
- Simon fixed my old tapestry stand. It took me about an hour to attach the fabric to the strips on the frame (I kept stopping to rest my hand and to oogle the sheds in George Clarke’s Shed of the Year) & I will have to learn to stitch either with two hands or left handed, but I will be able to stitch! Next step is to sort out a smaller frame so I can stitch smaller projects.
- The forecast for the weekend is awesome. School fundraiser fireworks show tonight, bonfire at the FIL’s hobby farm tomorrow. Neither will be rained out.
- Plenty of flowers on my dwarf apple, and lots of bumble bees!
- I started shopping for the 12 Days of Simon that I will do again in December. I have a set of Jelly Moulds (that will be day 8, as there are 8 moulds) & a T ornament (for his last name).
- While one of the fish I brought last week didn’t thrive, it was easy to get a replacement. Meet Refund (the grey gourami, he’s very curious about hoomans) and Reward (the yellow gourami, I used my reward voucher to pay for him). Yay for Animates.
6 thoughts on “Hi Five for Friday!”
Those are some lovely names for your fish 🙂 Here’s to hoping they last!
I’m sure they hope I don’t kill them too!
Yay for the good news on the doctor! And tapestry stand! And good weekend weather! So much good news in this post!
I love the 12 Days of Simon. What a cute idea!!
I did it last year. I’m using the same tag, 12 days, if you want to see those posts
This is such a happy, upbeat post–glad things are going well for you!