Six years have flown by. We’ve gone from this:
I thought I’d pull some of the questions from my Me at 41 post way back in May. It won’t describe Mase totally – he’s stubborn but giving, has a wicked sense of humour, completes our family totally, reads like a fiend (the trouble is finding suitable books for skill/age), loves science and finding out about stuff, still sleeps with his Tigger, loves his league, loves going to school, loves helping Dad, hates cleaning his room, loves long showers. Gives great hugs.
- WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Mason was a character in a Nora Roberts novel. Both Louise and Mum loved the name and remember this was six months before the Kardashian used the name so it was fairly rare. Joel is because the other two have middle names starting with J, but we’d run out of family names. My family is boring like that.
- WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night when my big brother was being annoying. I wish he wouldn’t steal my Batman car.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Ricies, altho I’ll eat Weat-bix if the All Black cards are still in the box.
- DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Heck no. My school shoes still use Velcro, and Mum ties my footy boots. I’m in too much of a hurry to be doing that stuff.
- DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Like Mum, I can be. I can also be very, very stubborn and just not give up.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Anything in the freezer, except Strawberry.
- RED OR PINK? Blue & Yellow – school and league colours
- FAVORITE SMELLS? Nachos.
- FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I haven’t found a sport I don’t like watching.
- HAIR COLOR? Blonde heading to brown.
- EYE COLOR? Blue.
- FAVORITE FOOD? Nachos.
- SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy happy happy.
- LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Cars 2. Mum says it’s lame but I like it and she won’t let me watch James Bond yet.
- HUGS OR KISSES? Both!
- WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Whatever school puts out. Plus David Melling, Sandra Boynton, anything Cars…
- FAVORITE SOUND? That noise B makes when I wind him up.
- WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME IN 2015? Wellington – on the family road trip.
- WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Auckland – the same hospital as my big sister. Mum says the weather was nice that day.