Hello everyone! It’s a hot & muggy Auckland Anniversary Day here in NZ, and I celebrated the day off by running myself into the ground, lol! Bootcamp, a hospital visit to the MIL, finished loading the trailer then a dump run, dropped a dresser off & finally sat down. My arms hurt, my butt hurts & I really want a nap!
Anyway, let’s get into the Wipocalypse wrap. You can find our group in FB & in wordpress. Click the icon over on the right to be taken to Measi’s site.
My January Goals:
- Complete the first panel of Jim Shore’s 12 Days (new start)
- Complete 500 stitches in Fairy Idyll
- Christmas Ornament FO
- Disney Cloudsfactory item for Aurora FO
I got EVERYTHING knocked out this month. I’ve stitched every day (although one day was only 39) & made huge progress in big parts of Fairy Idyll. I did avoid any over one, so that helped, but I can’t ignore that forever.I also started Antique Celtic Sampler on a piece of 28ct lugana that I dyed myself. I was going to do it on cream, but this is the fabric MIL chose.
- Finish the second panel in 12 Days
- Finish the second panel in Celtic
- Another 200 over one stitches in Fairy Idyll
- Walk every day that I don’t bootcamp.
The question of the month is about what SALs we are participating in and the current answer is – a big fat NOTHING. Hooray for gap year!
SFS is still going for the month, so I’ll update that later. Right now, healthy as.