Hello everyone! I hope you’re well. WIPocalypse is the monthly check-in SAL hosted by Measi on her blog, and via the Facebook group – we welcome all enablers! Click on the icon to the right to learn more.
- Stitch Hello April AND Hello May AND Hello June APRIL DONE
- Continue working on Coffee Quaker daily NOPE
- Finish the second fairy in Shakespeare’s Fairies NOPE
- Knock off a couple more “ultimate” stitch challenges NOPE
Thru May, with the upheaval at home (and having to tell Mase what is happening with Grandma) I have been very narrow-focussed on #magicalstitches work. Because of this, most of the extra credit Year 4 work is completed (9 of the 11 at the time of writing), every weekly task has been knocked off & I’m working on some Ultimate goals – thanks to my housemates, there’s at least 3 in Mermaid of Atlantis alone.
In May, I’ve completed the following stitch numbers (honestly, these are helping me go wow, look what I can do!)
- Floral Cat (stitching finish) 442 stitches
- We’re All Mad biscornu (also a stitching finish) 831 stitches
- Hello April (also a stitching finish) 511 stitches
- Mermaid of Atlantis (new start) 2640 stitches
- Four Seasons of NZ 659 stitches
- The Guardian (new start!) 524 stitches
- Shakespeare’s Fairies 130 stitches
- Fairy Idyll 431 stitches
- Raven Queen 371 stitches (& I hated them all)
At the time of posting, this is 6539 stitches for the month.
- WIPocalypse One-A-Day with Coffee Quaker (also one of my remaining EC tasks of 500 stitches on a geometric)
- Hello May & Hello June
- Celtic Winter (the last EC task of 500 stitches)
- Don’t spend!
Question of the Month: Where do you love to shop for stash? I facetiously answered this on FB as anywhere the staff are skilled at diverting my partner/children’s attention from my shopping. This is mostly true, however! Or I time it to visit Ribbon Rose when I have to go to our Panmure branches.
SFS is about to roll over once June is done. Currently I am $7.20 in the red; however by simply not buying anything in June I’ll finish in the positive! I do actually have enough calling to me in any case.