Hello my lovelies! I’ve had an up & down week, and there’s lots of pressure at work (year end on the 27th & an annoyingly slow system) so I’ve been following doctor’s orders and stitching as much frustration away as possible. I am also at payday with money still in the everyday account, and I haven’t spent anything on stitching supplies for myself this month, altho there are 6 skeins I need for Shakespeare’s Fairies.
I did get rid of a huge guilt patch by sourcing and buying another copy of Fairy Idyll and having it posted to Gail. She lent me her copy in September 2017 and I never thought it would take me so long to stitch, & I’ve been feeling awful about it. The chart is OOP and was 25 pounds but… worth it for the relief.
Anyway, this week I’ve got (what I am counting as) two FFO with the Golden Tannenbaum ornaments now ready for the tree, a good start on two Genoa Santa’s and well past the monthly goal on Shakespeare’s Fairies.
Hope you all have a great week!