Well. When I said earlier that 2018 wasn’t going to be my busiest stitchy year, I wasn’t wrong.
Goals (bracket date indicates the start month & year):
- Mirabilia Ashley’s Roses RR section (Dec 2018) COMPLETED
- Semco Toy Story Sampler (October 2013) – Zac will be 15 soon, & this needs to be done before then! But first I have to hunt it down… DIDN’T TOUCH IT BUT I FOUND IT
- Mirabilia Fairy Idyll (September 2017) – Gail has loaned me the chart, & I want to return it this year HALF-WAY THRU
- TW Tapestry Cat (Dec 2006!) – because it deserves progress DIDN’T TOUCH IT
- Mirabilia Persephone (May 2015) –because I want to get thru that skirt! COMPLETED
- Jane Austen SAL (December 2017) –because I want to keep up with the readings FLAGGED
In addition to the above, I did get a few more things completed, & a few starts:
- LHN Bethlehem (which I forgot to get framed for this Christmas)
- Melinda’s RR choice, Gigi
- Lizzie*Kate’s Be Bold
- LHN Summer Sampler (I’m FFO’ing that this weekend, finally, as it’s now Summer down here)
- Mill Hill ornaments – two each of the Beehive, Trinidad Santa, Peridot and one re-worked Santa for Bec
- Mirabillia’s Portrait of Antique Vines (converted)
- Mirabilia Renaissance Mermaid for my own RR (& then I beaded it all)
- Home*Stitch*Ness Remembrance Wreath (FFO)
- Joy embroidery wreath (FFO)
- Clouds Factory’s Princess Bride
- Cathy’s Hello December, January & February (also FFO)
I am very close to my first 2019 finish – a conversion of Jardin Prive’s Eiffel Quaker.
I gave up Stitch From Stash in November. I went stupid from all the stress and on a spending spree. Overall the year finished $126 in “debt” but I plan to be better in 2019. I’ve begun a course of antidepressants and things are so much better – I’m not anxious (or as anxious) as I was so yay for that.
Anyways, Happy New Year & I’ll be back for the Intro & 2019 Goals post next week.