WIPocalypse is a monthly check-in SAL hosted by Mel over at measi(dot)blog – click the icon on the right to be taken to her blog. You can now also find us on FB!
Stitch From Stash is also a monthly check-in, hosted on FB by Stephanie, Ms Oh Sew Crafty on IG, blogland & YouTube.
|Fabric from Lynne||-38.00|
|Classic Colourworks * 7||-24.50|
|DMC * 5||-6.09|
|SELL L&L * 4||40.00|
|Total Available Budget||-$73.09|
I have virtually NOTHING to show you all for the last month’s work. There’s a little progress on Fairy Idyll, a little more beading on Jamaica, I picked up Mill Hill Believe for a road trip & am nearly done with the last third of the stitching, Honey Pot *may* have seen a little more action but November has kicked my butt. Last night, I finally finished the greenery of Rose of Sharon for Becca’s piece so at least I got to something!
- Leave Fairy Idyll as the focus piece – YES or at least until the round robin piece arrived
- Bead & FFO both Jamaica Santa pieces – NO
- Bead & FFO Mill Hill Autumn Harvest Honey Pot pieces (started yesterday at work) – NO
- Complete Rose of Sharon for the round robin
- Finish the uncompleted portions of Ashley’s Roses & Lady of the Mist
- Bead & FFO both Jamaica Santa pieces
- Stitch some Rhianna Fendi slippers for my work secret santa (plastic canvas ornie)
Question of the Month: What finishing style have you never tried but would love to do? I’d like to do a wall hanging for something a little different. Or a stocking. I’ve planned to do a couple but I haven’t even begun any.