WIPocalypse is a monthly check-in SAL hosted by Mel over at measi(dot)blog – click the icon on the right to be taken to her blog. You can now also find us on FB!
Stitch From Stash is also a monthly check-in, hosted on FB by Stephanie, Ms Oh Sew Crafty on IG, blogland & YouTube.
|Fabric from Lynne||-38.00|
|Classic Colourworks * 7||-24.50|
|DMC * 5||-6.09|
|SELL L&L * 4||40.00|
|Total Available Budget||-$73.09|
I have virtually NOTHING to show you all for the last month’s work. There’s a little progress on Fairy Idyll, a little more beading on Jamaica, I picked up Mill Hill Believe for a road trip & am nearly done with the last third of the stitching, Honey Pot *may* have seen a little more action but November has kicked my butt. Last night, I finally finished the greenery of Rose of Sharon for Becca’s piece so at least I got to something!
- Leave Fairy Idyll as the focus piece – YES or at least until the round robin piece arrived
- Bead & FFO both Jamaica Santa pieces – NO
- Bead & FFO Mill Hill Autumn Harvest Honey Pot pieces (started yesterday at work) – NO
- Complete Rose of Sharon for the round robin
- Finish the uncompleted portions of Ashley’s Roses & Lady of the Mist
- Bead & FFO both Jamaica Santa pieces
- Stitch some Rhianna Fendi slippers for my work secret santa (plastic canvas ornie)
Question of the Month: What finishing style have you never tried but would love to do? I’d like to do a wall hanging for something a little different. Or a stocking. I’ve planned to do a couple but I haven’t even begun any.
4 thoughts on “November WIPocalypse”
Am I reading this right? Are you in debt with your projects?
Ooh yep. Spent too much!
Fairy Idylll looks fantastic. I’m in the negative too… it sounds like you have several things that just need beads.. do it and rack up those finish credits!
Yeah yeah…I am trying! The robin is mentally grabbing me right now but if I did finish, I would end up a couple of dollars off still