Hello you lovely people! How have you been? I’ve had a pretty busy week, all in all.
- Watched the first rugby game of the season (Waitakere beat Avondale college, hooray!)
- Picked up my new toy, a Galaxy S8+. The camera is amazeballs. The moon shot was on auto; imagine if I had taken the time to not have post bootcamp wobbles and had changed to the proper setting!
- Ordered MIL her Pressie Box, which should be ordered today. http://www.thepressiebox.co.nz for some beautiful things and great customer service.
- Watched the first hockey game of the season (I fail, I keep calling the ball a “puck”. And Icing is of course not a thing).
- Survived both Normo’s birthday set (49!) and my own (shared with Lavinia, we had 10 minutes of EMOMs). Not surprisingly, didn’t go to the small session last night!
- Started my portion of Julie’s round robin. Si liked the colours in Emi, so that is the Nora Corbett pixie that I started.
- Made another flosstube video. Mase made a cameo appearance. Look for Paula SewScrapMuse on youtube. Yes, my accent is “cute”. Huh.
- And 3 year anniversary with WordPress. I don’t miss Blogger at all!