Not much progress at all, what with family drama and commitments 😦
If I could have a solid few hours stitching just to get the leaves complete I’d be happy, but posting deadline is Friday. I’ll need to put the threads aside to finish when this one comes back.
So the June goals were:
- Complete Ali’s April & May prompts for One Little Word FAIL
- Print out the last 10 days before Christmas & journal to complete my December Daily for 2014 FAIL
- Complete my portion on Debbie’s RR (mermaids!) which will probably also double as my Small COMPLETED!
- Complete the hair portion of Persephone (it’s a lot of confetti, more than I anticipated) COMPLETED!
- Layout & complete my portion for the new New Zealand FB XS group RR (only four to a group, fast) PARTIAL
- Complete Med Mermaid’s tail beading FAIL – but only because Mason wasn’t in hospital this month – so potentially a win!
July Goals will be fairly even:
- Complete Angela’s RR portion (are you smiling still A?)
- Complete Ali’s April, May & June prompts for One Little Word
- Print out the last 10 days before Christmas & journal to complete my December Daily for 2014 (only five months before this starts again!)
- Complete the skin portion of Persephone
- Plan Mason’s SIXTH birthday
I’m not expecting the International RR parcel to arrive until early August now so a bit of a gap there – phew! I need to carve out some time to just journal & get the OLW album up to date and that DD album finished.