I won’t complete the line from an old Jilly Cooper book in case it offends anyone, but today is (for me) one of those earworm days. I also have the same experience on the 4th, only it’s Luke etc saying “May the Fourth be with you”.
I know. You really needed to know that.
I thought I would trial listing my goals for the month. If I crash & burn, it’s likely to be the last goal list, but here goes nothing.
- Complete Ali’s April prompts for One Little Word
- Print out the last 10 days before Christmas & journal to complete my December Daily for 2014
- Bead the night sky on Stargazer (which is only 4-6 hours at the most!)
- Start & finish the C fairy for framing; it’s the MIL’s birthday in six weeks so this is priority!
- Complete my portion on Jacqui’s RR (hoping it’s leaving Scotland today/tomorrow) – second priority
- Chose & stitch a “Small” for the Smalls SAL
Nice to do’s:
- Finish the stitching & beading on Mediterranean Mermaid
- Sort out what my next big Mira will be
So that’s just three starts this month (one being a Small, and one being not much bigger as our limit was 2500 stitches) and hopefully four stitching finishes. Sounds doable.
2 thoughts on “First of May, first of May…”
Good luck with them all 🙂 I didn’t work with monthly aims- as soon as I needed to do something, there’d be an emergency in my maths so I couldn’t do it! Have fun anyway
Well if I get the C and a small done, I’ve won. Would still have two weeks to complete Jacqui’s RR selection!